A common problem found indoors is mold. Inside a home, mold can cause allergies, trigger asthma attacks, and it can lead to various infections for sensitive individuals with pre-existing conditions. In order for mold to grow indoors, mold requires moisture and food. Moisture is an integral factor that influences the rate of mold growth indoors, thus, controlling indoor moisture can work a tremendous deal at preventing mold growth. Moisture is so vital, that mold can begin to grow indoors in as little as 24 to 48 hours under the right conditions. An example where mold would easily grow is in the bathroom, where you shower and brush your teeth. Moisture is prevalent in the bathroom. It is where a lot of condensation occurs. This allows mold to grow at a rapid rate. Other common areas in your home where mold typically grows is in the basement, in areas surrounding windows, and in pluming tubes around sinks. When it rains, your roof is another prime location where mold grows. This is due to the moisture that is trapped in your roof after it rains. Mold is a serious problem and you really need to rid your household of this. We will help you detect mold in your home so that you can take the measures to get rid of it.
Mold Inspection Overview
Our job is to make the place that you live in as well as the surrounding environment as safe as possible. We understand that your home and environment is where you and your family live in. We want to aid you and your family by getting rid of any environmental threat that endangers your home. Our services include:
- Remediation (mold removal)
- Investigation and report
- Inspection and testing
- Lab analysis and testing
- Air-conditioner and duct cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Disinfecting and deodorizing
As a home owner, one of your main duties is to ensure your home’s maintenance. It is your job to have your home inspected by a professional annually to check for any problems of any sort. If you do not have any check-ups on your home and you allow any possible problem such as molding to grow, it will turn into a problem that yields many complications that will be extremely difficult to remedy. In having your home tested for molding, you are ensuring the safety of your spouse and children. In hiring us, we will conduct a thorough mold inspection inside and outside your home.
Mold inspection process
Hiring our services will take a few minutes as we will need to inspect your whole house. Depending on the size of your house, we may finish the inspection process in half an hour to an hour. The inspection processes by which we look for mold are as follows:
- When you hire our services to conduct mold inspection, we will begin by sending a team of experienced professionals to conduct inspection through taking air samples to check for any trace of mold in the air.
- Next, our trained experts will swab samples of the various walls and other surfaces in your home. These are all done for testing purposes.
- Do not be alarmed as our representatives will also need to take photos of the interior and exterior of your home. These cameras produce photos that show the amount of moisture found on your walls, doors, ceilings, and windows.
- Our representatives will execute these processes inside and outside your home to compare the amount of moisture inside as compared to outside. This is to determine which parts of your home are susceptible to develop molds.
- After our team finishes inspection, they will neatly pack up their tools and belongings and they will report back to us, where we can begin testing for the types of molds that your home produces. The testing will include air testing, swab samples, particle counting, picture analyzation, and moisture reading.
- From these reports, we will be able to determine if the type of molds produced in your home is toxic or non-toxic. We will also be able to conclude the severity of the mold growth, as well as the rate by which the mold grows. One of the more important findings that we will present to you from our findings is the health-related problems that are associated with that particular mold.
How serious molds are as a health hazard
Simply put, molds are a serious health hazard as they can cause different complications and illnesses that need to be treated immediately by a doctor. Some complications that molds present are wheezing, coughing, and shortness of breath. Other complications are:
- Nasal and Sinus congestions
- Watery eyes that are irritated and red
- Nose and throat irritation
- Skin rashes
- Miscarriages for pregnant women
- Allergic reactions and asthma
These complications are simply too dangerous. Having mold present in your home makes it more possible for your spouse or children to experience these complications. Have your home checked today for molding. We guarantee that hiring us will give you the best cost and service that you will pay for. We will wipe your home clean of molds. We will even train you on how you can maintain a home free from molding. Call us today so that you can take the initial steps to protect your loved ones.