Many people are not aware about mold. These people should learn about this because it can cause a great deal of harm. Mold is a fungus that is found nearly everywhere and it helps dead matter or organic material to decay. Examples of dead organic matter are the materials that we use to build our homes and buildings. These are:
- Soya Beans
Mold is also found in the food we eat. It is found in Alcoholic beverages, cheese, bread, mushrooms, and truffles. It is also found in the medicines that we use to treat our ailments, namely: penicillin and antibiotics. When mold grows in large quantities in our homes, they can literally destroy our homes and they can also harm our health if we stand by idly and fail to remove them as they grow. If your home has not been checked for molds, there is a great chance that mold is already prevalent in your walls, basement, and kitchens. You must contact experts who know everything about molds and how to detect them in your home. Among many of our services is mold testing. Contact us so that we can test your homes for mold. The sooner you get rid of this, the safer you, your family, and your home will be.
Boston Inspection Detection Environmental Assessment Group
Our motto is to provide for a cleaner and safer environment for people to live in. We know that there are many environmental threats that can plague a home as well as its surroundings. We know that families who live inside their homes deserve to be protected from the threat of molding, lead poisoning, asbestos, and many more elements that can cause family members to become ill with various diseases and complications. Hire us today and we will inspect and evaluate your home. We will also conduct tests and analysis of the various samples that we collect inside and outside your home. From here, we will be able to give you a detailed report about what problems lie inside and outside your home. We will also train you the best way of preventing these hazards from ever occurring so that your family is safe at all times. Our services include:
- Remediation (mold removal)
- Investigation and report
- Inspection and testing
- Lab analysis and testing
- Air-conditioner and duct cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Disinfecting and deodorizing
How we test mold
Upon hiring our service, we will schedule an appointment with you, where we will send a group of highly trained service representatives to your home, where they will inspect your home inside and out, take swab samples of your wall, take photographs of the walls, and other procedures. These procedures are:
- We will inspect all parts of your home so that we can determine the condition of your home. Here we will determine the reasons that mold develop on your wall, ceiling, windows, appliances, etc. Our reasons for determining this is to disrupt the growth of mold because taking it out is a temporary solution as the molding will surely grow back.
- Next we will use our tools to check for the areas in your home that has moisture. Our tools will determine the amount of moisture, which is essential for developing molds.
- The next step in our testing process is to take air samples in each of the rooms in your home. These samples determine the temperature humidity in the room. These also play a large role in the development of molds in your house.
- We will also check the air-conditioning in your home. Do not be surprise if we take apart you air-conditioners. We are merely looking for mold inside them. Air-conditioners are a prime location for molding as they operate under humidity and moisture.
- If we find visible molds on walls, ceilings, appliances, and cabinets, we will take swab sample of the visible mold. These molds are what cause a lot of illnesses and we need samples of the mold spores to determine the diseases and illnesses that you can develop.
- After taking tests of the air as well as swab sampling, we will then take the sample to a lab to conduct a series of testing and analysis to produce a comprehensive report of the type of molds that you have in your home.
- We will also guide you on effective ways on how you can prevent any further molding from ever occurring in the different rooms in your home as well as outside. From here, your home will become undeniably safe to live in and your family will be far away from the threat of illness and disease.
We strongly recommend that you do not delay checkups or maintenance in your home. The reason why many people hire professionals such as us is because they do not know how to point out if there is molding in their homes. We provide the most comprehensive checking and testing service in all of Boston. We will locate the most invisible signs of molding that most other services fail to do. Contact us now and watch your worries disappear.